Quietly nested inside a courtyard, in a recently renovated and retrofitted Newari house, this independent apartment will allow you to live a historical experience with a great comfort !
Located in the very heart of the Old Patan, a few meters away from Durbar Square and the Golden Temple.
One bedroom apartment with balcony, spacious living room/kitchen and a very bright and modern bathroom. Enjoy the ‘Newari’ experience with a great amount of comfort and sophistication. TV, air-condition, fully equipped kitchen, high ceiling, typical windows...
Excluding 13% VAT
Type : Heritage apartment
Neighbourhood : Old Patan Kwalkhu Chowk/Golden temple
Volume : 60 m2
Accommodates : 2
Bedroom(s) : 1
Bathroom(s) : 1 + 1 WC
Kitchen/Living room : Yes
Balcony : Yes
Air conditioned: Yes (bedroom) Working space/desk : 2
• Electricity and solar back-up for all-day power supply
• Free WIFI (optical fiber)
• Gas heater in winter
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Free set of towels and linens changed every week
• Cleaning twice a week minimum
• Washing machine (common)
• Iron / iron board
• Garden space for gathering (with extra outside kitchen)
• 24h guard
The accommodation is wonderfully located a few meters away from both Patan Durbar Square and the Golden temple
The Old Patan is a fantastic area to stay at. It is much more authentic and traditional than the tourist-spoiled places of Kathmandu and its concrete jungle. There are many hidden treasure to discover: hindu temples, Buddhist stupas, courtyard, secret paths, monasteries, local food spots…
The vibrant local life of the Newars (the original ethnic group of the Kathmandu Valley) guarantees you a very rich cultural experience.
• Situated in the heart of Patan historical city center (Kwalkhu Chowk)
• 50 meters away from Durbar Square and the Golden Temple!
• 500 m away from Patan Dhoka (Patan’s Gate)
• 20 min walk away from U.N. House, Sanepa area, Kupondole area
• 15/20 min ride to Thamel
• 20/25 min ride to the International airport
There are two big public bus stations around (10 min walk away from us): Lagankhel and Patan Dhoka.
From there you can go down to Kathmandu Ratna Park (the main bus station of KTM) and to many places and villages around.
Taxis can be found in Durbar Square and Patan Dhoka at all time of the day and night.