Quietly nested inside a courtyard, in a recently renovated and retrofitted Newari house, this Roof top duplex will allow you to live a historical experience enjoying great comfort !
Located in the very heart of the Old Patan, a few meters away from Durbar Square and the Golden Temple.
Two bedrooms top floor Duplex with four balconies and a private roof terrace. Very spacious living room, kitchen, two bright and modern bathrooms. Enjoy the ‘Newari’ experience with a great amount of comfort and sophistication. TV, air-condition, comfy sofa....
Prices are subject to 13% vat
Type : Heritage Duplex apartment
Neighbourhood : Old Patan Kwalkhu Chowk/ Golden temple
Volume : 110 m2
Accommodates : 4
Bedroom(s) : 2
Bathroom(s) : 2 + 1 WC
Kitchen / Living room : Yes
Balcony : Yes (4)
Roof terrace : Yes (private)
Air conditioned: Yes (bedrooms)
Working space/desk : 3
This exclusive roof top duplex is wonderfully located a few meters away from both Patan Durbar Square and the Golden temple
• Earthquake resistant home
• Electricity and solar back-up for all-day power supply
• Free WIFI (optical fiber)
• Fully equipped kitchen with attached roof terrace
• Washing machine
• Free set of towels and linens changed every week
• Cleaning twice a week
• Iron/iron board
• Garden space for gathering (with extra outside
• 24h guard
• Hair dryer
• Shuttle Service from airport (US$15 day fare/ US$20
• Situated in the heart of Patan historical
city center (Kwalkhu Chowk)
• 50 meters away from Durbar Square and
the Golden Temple!
• 500 m away from Patan Dhoka (Patan’s
• 20 min walk away from U.N. House,
Sanepa area, Kupondole area
• 15/ 20 min ride to Thamel
• 20/ 25 min ride to the International airport
• 10 min walk to Lagankhel and Patan Dohka
• Taxis available in Durbar Square and Patan
Dohka at all time of the day and night.
The Old Patan is a fantastic area to stay in as it is still very authentic and traditional. There are many hidden treasure to discover: hindu temples, Buddhist stupas, courtyard, secret paths, monasteries, local food spots…
The vibrant local life of the Newars (the original ethnic group of the Kathmandu Valley) guarantees you a very rich cultural experience!
All the old charm mixed with all mordern amenities one could ever need!
“One of our FAVORITE airbb's of all of our travels for the last 4 months. Photos don't do this place justice!!! Tucked away inside 3 courtyards, this 2 story apartment has all the old school charm mixed with all the modern amenities one could ever need. The kitchen is fully equipped (complete with cheese grater!). There is ample amount of storage space, a huge comfy desk, fresh flowers everywhere, 5 balconies, 4 bathrooms, great living space with satellite TV (with tons of english channels), and the feeling that you are really living and experiencing life in beautiful, crazy Kathmandu. From all the balconies, you see, smell and feel local life. We didn't want to leave!!! The entire team at Cozy is fantastic. I wouldn't hesitate to book any of their properties but if you can get into this one, trust me, you won't be disappointed!!!”
— Anna, USA