Quietly nested inside a courtyard, in a recently renovated and retrofitted Newari house, this Roof top duplex will allow you to live a historical experience enjoying great comfort !
Located in the very heart of the Old Patan, a few meters away from Durbar Square and the Golden Temple.
Two bedrooms top floor Duplex with four balconies and a private roof terrace. Very spacious living room, kitchen, two bright and modern bathrooms. Enjoy the ‘Newari’ experience with a great amount of comfort and sophistication. TV, air-condition, comfy sofa....
Excluding 13% VAT
Type : Heritage Duplex apartment
Neighbourhood : Old Patan Kwalkhu Chowk/ Golden temple
Volume : 110 m2
Accommodates : 4
Bedroom(s) : 2
Bathroom(s) : 2 + 1 WC
Kitchen / Living room : Yes
Balcony : Yes (4)
Roof terrace : Yes (private)
Air conditioned: Yes (bedrooms)
Working space/desk : 3
• Electricity and solar back-up for all-day power supply
• Free WIFI (optical fiber)
• Fully equipped kitchen with attached roof terrace
• Washing machine
• Free set of towels and linens changed every week
• Cleaning twice a week
• Iron/iron board
• Garden space for gathering (with extra outside kitchen)
• 24h guard
This exclusive roof top duplex is wonderfully located a few meters away from both Patan Durbar Square and the Golden temple
The Old Patan is a fantastic area to stay at. There are many hidden treasure to discover: hindu temples, Buddhist stupas, courtyard, secret paths, monasteries, local food spots…
The vibrant local life of the Newars (the original ethnic group of the Kathmandu Valley) guarantees you a very rich cultural experience.
• Situated in the heart of Patan historical city center (Kwalkhu Chowk)
• 50 meters away from Durbar Square and the Golden Temple!
• 500 m away from Patan Dhoka (Patan’s Gate)
• 20 min walk away from U.N. House, Sanepa area, Kupondole area
• 15/ 20 min ride to Thamel
• 20/ 25 min ride to the International airport
There are two big public bus stations around (10 min walk away from us): Lagankhel and Patan Dhoka.
From there you can go down to Kathmandu Ratna Park (the main bus station of KTM) and to many places and villages around.
Taxis can be found in Durbar Square and Patan Dhoka at all time of the day and night.