Beautiful little independent cottage (bedroom, bathroom and living room), nested in a courtyard just a few meters away from the Golden Temple and Durbar Square.
This place is great to get culturally immersed in the amazing old Patan and enjoy full comfort : on the ground floor, the living room is set up with a comfy sofa, a low table, Tea facilities, HD TV and big glass windows.
On the 1st floor of the cottage is a bright bedroom with AC, bathroom and balcony.
Kitchen is in the courtyard - it is all yours. You can enjoy it as much as you wish.
Prices are subject to 13% vat
Type : Cottage
Neighbourhood : Old Patan Kwalkhu Chowk / Golden temple
Volume : 40 m2
Accommodates : 2/ 3
Bedroom(s) : 1
Bathroom(s) : 1
Living room : Yes Kitchen: Garden kitchen
Balcony : Yes
TV: Yes Air conditioned: Yes (bedroom)
Working space: Yes
The accommodation is wonderfully located a few meters away from both Patan Durbar Square and the Golden temple. The cottage is quietly nested inside a courtyard.
• Earthquake-proof home
• Electricity and solar back-up for all-day power supply
• Modern Bathroom / hot shower
• Free WIFI (optical fiber)
• Free set of towels and linens changed every week
• Bathroom amenities: shampoo/ conditioner/ body
• Specially designed guide book of the area
• Tea/ coffee set
• Hair Dryer
• Cleaning twice a week
• Washing machine (common)
• Open kitchen in the courtyard
• Courtyard space for gathering
• 24h guard
• Gas heater in winter (cylinder at tenant's cost for long
• Shuttle Service from airport (1500 NPR day fare/ 2000
NPR night fare)
• Situated in the heart of Patan historical
city center (Kwalkhu Chowk)
• 50 meters away from Durbar Square and
the Golden Temple!
• 500 m away from Patan Dhoka (Patan’s
• 20 min walk away from U.N. House,
Sanepa area, Kupondole area
• 15/25 min ride to Thamel
• 15/25 min ride to the International airport
• 10 min walk to Lagankhel and Patan Dokha
• Taxis available in Durbar Square and Patan
Dhoka at all time of the day and night.
The Old Patan is a fantastic area to stay in. It is much more authentic and traditional than the tourist-spoiled places of Kathmandu and its concrete jungle. There are many hidden treasure to discover: hindu temples, Buddhist stupas, courtyard, secret paths, monasteries, local food spots…
The vibrant local life of the Newars (the original ethnic group of the Kathmandu Valley) guarantees you a very rich cultural experience.