Quietly nested inside a courtyard just 50 meters away from Patan Durbar Square and the Golden Temple, this independent 1 bedroom apartment is located in a recently renovated and retrofitted Newari house. Staying there will allow you to live a historical experience with a great level of comfort and safety !
One bedroom apartment with balcony, spacious living room/kitchen and a very bright and modern bathroom. The flat is located on the 1st floor of a four storeys beautiful house and is equipped with all you need for an amazing stay !
If you are very tall (more than 1.95m), you might consider renting the apartment on the 2nd floor, as it has higher ceiling.
Excluding 13% VAT
Type : Heritage 1 bdr apartment
Neighbourhood : Old Patan Kwalkhu Chowk/ Golden temple
Volume : 60 m2
Accommodates : 2
Bedroom(s) : 1
Bathroom(s) : 1 + 1 WC
Kitchen / Living room : Yes
Balcony : Yes
Air conditioned: Yes (bedroom) Working space / desk : 2
• Electricity and solar back-up for all-day power supply
• 24h Hot shower
• Free WIFI (optical fiber)
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Free set of towels and linens changed every week
• Cleaning twice a week
• Washing machine (common)
• Iron / iron board
• Garden space for gathering (with extra outside kitchen)
• 24h guard
• Gas heater in winter (cylinder at tenant's cost for long term stay)
The accommodation is wonderfully located a few meters away from both Patan Durbar Square and the Golden temple
The Old Patan is a fantastic area to stay in. It is much more authentic and traditional than the tourist-spoiled places of Kathmandu and its concrete jungle. There are many hidden treasure to discover: Hindu temples, Buddhist stupas, courtyard, secret paths, monasteries, local food spots…
The vibrant local life of the Newars (the original ethnic group of the Kathmandu Valley) guarantees you a very rich cultural experience.
• Situated in the heart of Patan historical city center (Kwalkhu Chowk)
• 50 meters away from Durbar Square and the Golden Temple!
• 500 m away from Patan Dhoka (Patan’s Gate)
• 20 min walk away from U.N. House, Sanepa area, Kupondole area
• 15/20 min ride to Thamel
• 20/25 min ride to the International airport
There are two big public bus stations around (10 min walk away from us): Lagankhel and Patan Dhoka.
From there you can go down to Kathmandu Ratna Park (the main bus station of KTM) and to many places and villages around.
Taxis can be found in Durbar Square and Patan Dhoka at all time of the day and night.