Quietly nested inside a courtyard just 50 meters away from Patan Durbar Square and the Golden Temple, this independent 1 bedroom apartment is located in a recently renovated and retrofitted Newari house. Staying there will allow you to live a historical experience with a great level of comfort and safety !
One bedroom apartment with balcony, spacious living room/kitchen and a very bright and modern bathroom. The flat is located on the 1st floor of a four storeys beautiful house and is equipped with all you need for an amazing stay !
If you are very tall (more than 1.95m), you might consider renting the apartment on the 2nd floor, as it has higher ceiling.
Prices are subject to 13% vat
Type : Heritage 1 bdr apartment
Neighbourhood : Old Patan Kwalkhu Chowk/ Golden temple
Volume : 60 m2
Accommodates : 2
Bedroom(s) : 1
Bathroom(s) : 1 + 1 WC
Kitchen / Living room : Yes
Balcony : Yes
Air conditioned: Yes (bedroom) Working space / desk : 2
The accommodation is wonderfully located a few meters away from both Patan Durbar Square and the Golden temple
• Earthquake resistant home
• Electricity and solar back-up for all-day power supply
• 24h Hot shower
• Free WIFI (optical fiber)
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Free set of towels and linens changed every week
• Cleaning twice a week
• Washing machine (common)
• Iron / iron board
• Garden space for gathering (with extra outside
• 24h guard
• Gas heater in winter (cylinder at tenant's cost for long
• Hair dryer
• Shuttle Service from airport (1500 NPR day fare/ 2000
NPR night fare
• Situated in the heart of Patan historical
city center (Kwalkhu Chowk)
• 50 meters away from Durbar Square and
the Golden Temple!
• 500 m away from Patan Dhoka (Patan’s
• 20 min walk away from U.N. House,
Sanepa area, Kupondole area
• 15/20 min ride to Thamel
• 20/25 min ride to the International airport
• 10 min walk to Lagankhel and Patan Dohka
• Taxis available in Durbar Square and Patan
Dohka at all time of the day and night.
The Old Patan is a fantastic area to stay in as it is still very authentic and traditional. There are many hidden treasure to discover: hindu temples, Buddhist stupas, courtyard, secret paths, monasteries, local food spots…
The vibrant local life of the Newars (the original ethnic group of the Kathmandu Valley) guarantees you a very rich cultural experience!