One bedroom spacious and bright apartment with double bed, equipped kitchen/living room, two bathrooms, two balconies and an amazing view over Dhumbahal Buddhist Stupa. Windows on three sides !
Located on a quiet and authentic square nearby Patan Durbar Square. Nice common roof terrace with extra kitchen.
Long term rate available for stay > 6 months
• 65 USD/day
• 390 USD/week
• 1170 USD/month
• extra bed: 15 USD/day
• 70 USD/day
• 420 USD/week
• 1260 USD/month
• extra bed: 15 USD/day
Prices are subject to 13% vat
Type : 1 bedr Apt
Neighbourhood : Old Patan – Dhumbahal
Volume : 75 m²
Accommodates : 2/3
Bedroom(s) : 1
Bathroom(s) : 2
Kitchen / Living room : Yes
Balcony : Yes ( 2)
Roof terrace : Yes, 360° (shared)
• Earthquake resistant home
• Equipped Kitchen: fridge, 4 ring hobs,
oven, crockery, pots and pan, toaster
• Attached bathrooms with shower and WC
• 24h hot water
• Access to a roof terrace with extra
common kitchen and view over Patan,
Kathmandu Valley and the Himalayas.
• Electricity backup for all-day power supply
• Optical fiber WIFI
• Free set of towels and linens
• High quality Washing Machine (common)
• Hair dryer
• Shuttle Service from airport (15 USD day
fare/ 20 USD night fare)
• Located in the heart of Patan historical
city center, Dhumbahal Square
• Very close to the Kumbeshwar temple
• Less than 200 m away from Durbar Square
• 200 m away from the Golden Temple.
• 500 m away from Patan Dhoka (Patan’s
• 20 min walk away from U.N. House,
Sanepa area, Kupondole area
• 15/25 min ride to Thamel
• 15/ 20 min ride to the airport
• 10 min walk to Lagankhel and Patan Dohka
• Taxis available in Durbar Square and Patan
Dohka at all time of the day and night.
The Old Patan is a fantastic area to stay in as it is still very authentic and traditional. There are many hidden treasure to discover: hindu temples, Buddhist stupas, courtyard, secret paths, monasteries, local food spots…
The vibrant local life of the Newars (the original ethnic group of the Kathmandu Valley) guarantees you a very rich cultural experience!
My best Airbnb experience
“Truly my best Airbnb experience to date. Cozy Nepal has thought of everything! Sparking clean and well equipped space. Lots of recommendations for exploring the area and willingness to answer any needs or questions. I highly recommend this stay and can't wait for my next opportunity to come back!
— Janet, Country
— 洋, China