One bedroom spacious and bright apartment with double bed, equipped kitchen/living room, two bathrooms, two balconies and an amazing view over Dhumbahal Buddhist Stupa. Windows on three sides !
Located on a quiet and authentic square nearby Patan Durbar Square. Nice common roof terrace with extra kitchen.
excluding 13% VAT
extra bed : 15$
2nd and 3d floor
1170$ for stay < 6 months
Long term rate available for stay > 6 months
Type : 1 bedr Apt
Neighbourhood : Old Patan – Dhumbahal
Volume : 75 m2
Accommodates : 2/3
Bedroom(s) : 1
Bathroom(s) : 2
Kitchen / Living room : Yes
Balcony : Yes ( 2)
Roof terrace : Yes, 360° (shared)
• Equipped Kitchen: fridge, 4 ring hobs, oven, crockery, pots and pan, toaster
• Attached bathrooms with shower and WC
• 24h hot water
• Access to a roof terrace with extra commun kitchen and view over Patan, Kathmandu Valley and the Himalayas.
• Electricity backup for all-day power supply
• Optical fiber WIFI
• Free set of towels and linens • High quality Washing Machine (commun)
The Old Patan is a fantastic area to stay in as it is still very authentic and traditional. There are many hidden treasure to discover: hindu temples, Buddhist stupas, courtyard, secret paths, monasteries, local food spots…
The vibrant local life of the Newars (the original ethnic group of the Kathmandu Valley) guarantees you a very rich cultural experience.
• Located in the heart of Patan historical city center, Dhumbahal Square
• Very close to the Kumbeshwar temple
• Less than 200 m away from Durbar Square
• 200 m away from the Golden Temple.
• 500 m away from Patan Dhoka (Patan’s gate)
• 20 min walk away from U.N. House, Sanepa area, Kupondole area
• 15/25 min ride to Thamel
• 15/ 20 min ride to the airport
There are two big public bus stations around (10 min walk away from us): Lagankhel and Patan Dhoka.
From there you can go down to Kathmandu Ratna Park (the main bus station of KTM) and to many places and villages around.
Taxis can be found in Durbar Square and Patan Dhoka at all time of the day and night.