One bedroom spacious and bright apartment with double bed, equipped kitchen - living room, two bathrooms, full length windows and an amazing view over Dhumbahal Buddhist Stupa. Windows on three sides!
Located on a quiet and authentic square nearby Patan Durbar Square. Nice common roof terrace with beautiful views and extra kitchen.
Long term rate available for stay > 6 months
• extra bed: 15$/day
Prices are subject to 13% vat
Type: 1 Bdr Apt
Neighbourhood :Old Patan – Dhumbahal
Volume : 75 m2
Accommodates : 2/3
Bedroom(s) : 1
Bathroom(s) : 2
Kitchen / Living room : Yes
Roof terrace : Yes (common)
• Earthquake resistant home
• Equipped Kitchen: fridge, 4 ring hobs,
oven, crockery, pots and pan
• Two bathrooms with shower and WC
• 24h hot water
• Electricity backup for all-day power supply
• WIFI, high speed optical fiber
• Set of towels and linens
• Quality common Washing Machine on the
roof top - Iron
• Common roof terrace with beautiful views
and extra summer kitchen
• Hair dryer
• Shuttle Service from airport (1500 NPR day
fare/ 2000 NPR night fare)
• Located in the heart of Patan historical
city center in Dhumbahal Square
• Very close to Kumbeshwar temple
• 200 m away from Durbar Square
• 200 m away from the Golden Temple.
• 600 m away from Patan Dhoka (Patan’s
• 20 min walk away from U.N. House,
Sanepa area, Kupondole area
• 15/25 min ride to Thamel
• 15/20 min ride to the airport
• 10 min walk to Lagankhel and Patan Dohka
• Taxis available in Durbar Square and Patan
Dohka at all time of the day and night.
The Old Patan is a fantastic area to stay in as it is still very authentic and traditional. There are many hidden treasure to discover: hindu temples, Buddhist stupas, courtyard, secret paths, monasteries, local food spots…
The vibrant local life of the Newars (the original ethnic group of the Kathmandu Valley) guarantees you a very rich cultural experience!
Overlooking a Stupa!
“Amazing place overlooking a Stupa. A huge flat with a nice bedroom and a couple of bathrooms. Super clean, and a very friendly host who gave us lots of local tips. He couldn't have been more helpful and we're very grateful for the warm welcome. We would 100% stay here again and again.”
— Sam, Sweden