Incredible Duplex in Kwalkhu Chowk (50 meters away from Patan Durbar Square and the Golden Temple) - It is a very spacial space : Rana period with super high ceiling, big fancy cristal chandelier and wooden balconies all around; the "live-like-a-king" type of place ;)
Conservation project of a Rana style mini palace. Huge living room surrounded by its authentic crystal chandeliers, very well equipped kitchen, sofa, cable TV, air conditioning. On the upper floor lies a large king bedroom with attached bathroom, a sunny roof top terrace as well as a mezzanine bedroom with queen bed. Modern toughen glass bathrooms and washing machine.
NOTE: there is a house being built on the side which might create nuisances from time to time.
Excluding 13% VAT
Type : Imperial Duplex apartment
Neighbourhood : Old Patan
Kwalkhu Chowk/Golden temple
Volume : 80 m2
Accommodates : 4
Bedroom(s) : 2
Bathroom(s) : 1 + 1 WC
Kitchen / Living room : Yes
Balcony : Yes
Roof terrace : Yes (private)
TV : Yes
Air conditioned : Yes
Working space/ desk : 3
• Electricity and solar back-up for all-day power supply
• Free WIFI (optical fiber)
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Washing machine
• Free set of towels and linens changed every week
• Cleaning twice a week
• Iron / iron board
• Roof top terrace attached to bedroom
This exclusive Chandelier duplex is wonderfully located a few meters away from both Patan Durbar Square and the Golden temple
The Old Patan is a fantastic area to stay at. There are many hidden treasure to discover: hindu temples, Buddhist stupas, courtyard, secret paths, monasteries, local food spots…
The vibrant local life of the Newars (the original ethnic group of the Kathmandu Valley) guarantees you a very rich cultural experience.
• Situated in the heart of Patan historical city center (Kwalkhu Chowk)
• 50 meters away from Durbar Square and the Golden Temple!
• 500 m away from Patan Dhoka (Patan’s Gate)
• 20 min walk away from U.N. House, Sanepa area, Kupondole area
• 15/ 20 min ride to Thamel
• 20/ 25 min ride to the International airport
There are two big public bus stations around (10 min walk away from us): Lagankhel and Patan Dhoka.
From there you can go down to Kathmandu Ratna Park (the main bus station of KTM) and to many places and villages around.
Taxis can be found in Durbar Square and Patan Dhoka at all time of the day and night.