Beautiful 1 bedroom studio apartment in Kwalkhu Chowk (50 meters away from Patan Durbar Square and the Golden Temple) - All amenities and comfort, wooden balcony with view over Uma Maneshwar temple.
Conservation project of a Rana house. Mango wood flooring, brick walls, well equipped kitchennette, sofa, cable TV, air conditioning. Modern toughen glass bathroom and washing machine.
Excluding 13% VAT
Type : 1 bed apartment
Neighbourhood : Old Patan
Kwalkhu Chowk/Golden temple
Volume : 45 m2
Accommodates : 2
Bedroom(s) : 1
Bathroom(s) : 1
Kitchen / Living room : Yes
Balcony : Yes
TV : Yes (HD Channels)
Air conditioned : Yes
Working space/ desk : Yes
• Electricity and solar back-up for all-day power supply
• Free WIFI (optical fiber)
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Washing machine
• Free set of towels and linens changed every week
• Cleaning twice a week
• Iron / iron board
• Hair Dryer
• Cable T.V with H.D channels
This comfortable apartment is wonderfully located a few meters away from both Patan Durbar Square and the Golden temple. It is ideal for a single person or a couple.
The Old Patan is a fantastic area to stay at. There are many hidden treasure to discover: hindu temples, Buddhist stupas, courtyard, secret paths, monasteries, local food spots…
The vibrant local life of the Newars (the original ethnic group of the Kathmandu Valley) guarantees you a very rich cultural experience.
• Situated in the heart of Patan historical city center (Kwalkhu Chowk)
• 50 meters away from Durbar Square and the Golden Temple!
• 500 m away from Patan Dhoka (Patan’s Gate)
• 20 min walk away from U.N. House, Sanepa area, Kupondole area
• 15/ 20 min ride to Thamel
• 20/ 25 min ride to the International airport
There are two big public bus stations around (10 min walk away from us): Lagankhel and Patan Dhoka.
From there you can go down to Kathmandu Ratna Park (the main bus station of KTM) and to many places and villages around.
Taxis can be found in Durbar Square and Patan Dhoka at all time of the day and night.