Beautiful 1 bedroom studio apartment in Kwalkhu Chowk (50 meters away from Patan Durbar Square and the Golden Temple) - All amenities and comfort, wooden balcony with view over Uma Maneshwar temple.
Conservation project of a Rana house. Mango wood flooring, brick walls, well equipped kitchennette, sofa, cable TV, air conditioning. Modern toughened glass bathroom and washing machine.
• 70 USD/day
• 420 USD/week
Prices are subject to 13% vat
Type : 1 bed apartment
Neighbourhood : Old Patan
Kwalkhu Chowk/Golden temple
Volume : 45 m²
Accommodates : 2
Bedroom(s) : 1
Bathroom(s) : 1
Kitchen / Living room : Yes
Balcony : Yes
TV : Yes (HD Channels)
Air conditioned : Yes
Working space/ desk : Yes
This comfortable apartment is wonderfully located a few meters away from both Patan Durbar Square and the Golden temple. It is ideal for a single person or a couple.
• Earthquake resistant home
• Electricity and solar back-up for all-day power supply
• Free WIFI (optical fiber)
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Washing machine
• Free set of towels and linens changed every week
• Cleaning twice a week
• Iron / iron board
• Hair dryer
• Cable T.V with H.D channels
• Shuttle Service from airport (15 USD day fare/ 20 USD
• Situated in the heart of Patan historical
city center (Kwalkhu Chowk)
• 50 meters away from Durbar Square and
the Golden Temple!
• 500 m away from Patan Dhoka (Patan’s
• 20 min walk away from U.N. House,
Sanepa area, Kupondole area
• 15/ 20 min ride to Thamel
• 20/ 25 min ride to the International airport
• 10 min walk to Lagankhel and Patan Dohka
• Taxis available in Durbar Square and Patan
Dohka at all time of the day and night.
The Old Patan is a fantastic area to stay at. There are many hidden treasure to discover: hindu temples, Buddhist stupas, courtyard, secret paths, monasteries, local food spots…
The vibrant local life of the Newars (the original ethnic group of the Kathmandu Valley) guarantees you a very rich cultural experience.