Outstanding 2 bedrooms roof top duplex with an amazing view over Dhumbahal Buddhist Stupa. Balconies, private roof terraces, two comfortable bedrooms with queen bed and AC, TV, 2 modern bathrooms and a very stylish kitchen/living room. Located on a quiet and authentic square nearby Patan Durbar Square.
Roof top Duplex
2160$ for stay < 6 months
extra bed : 15$/ day
Above rates are subject to 13% VAT
Long term rate available for stay > 6 months
Type: 2 Bdr duplex apartment
Neighbourhood: Old Patan – Dhumbahal
Volume : 110 m2
Accommodates : 4
Bedroom(s) : 2
Bathroom(s) : 2
Kitchen / Living room : Yes
Balcony: Yes (2)
Roof terrace : Yes (2) Private
• Amazing view over an ancient Stupa
• Equipped Kitchen: fridge, 4 ring hobs, oven, crockery, pots and pan
• Comfy Sofa set
• Satellite TV with international channels
• Two modern bathrooms with shower and WC
• Air conditioned in the bedrooms
• 24h hot water
• Electricity backup for all-day power supply
• WIFI, high speed optical fiber
• Set of towels and linens
• Washing Machine / Iron
• Beautiful private roof terrace and balconies
The Old Patan is a fantastic area to stay in as it is still very authentic and traditional. There are many hidden treasures to discover: hindu temples, Buddhist stupas, courtyard, secret paths, monasteries, local food spots…
The vibrant local life of the Newars (the original ethnic group of the Kathmandu Valley) guarantees you a very rich cultural experience.
• Located in the heart of Patan historical city center in Dhumbahal Square
• Very close to Kumbeshwar temple
• 200 m away from Durbar Square
• 200 m away from the Golden Temple.
• 600 m away from Patan Dhoka (Patan’s gate)
• 20 min walk away from U.N. House, Sanepa area, Kupondole area
• 15/25 min ride to Thamel
• 15/20 min ride to the airport
Taxis can be found in Durbar Square and Patan Dhoka at all time of the day and night.
There are two big public bus stations around (10 min walk away from us): Lagankhel and Patan Dhoka.
From there you can very easily go down to Kathmandu Ratna Park (the main bus station of KTM) and to many places and villages around.