Spacious studio with double bed, kitchen, bathroom and balcony in a five storeys secure residence in Old Patan, one hundred meters from Durbar Square. Access to a magic 280° roof terrace.
• 630$/month (for stay < 3 months)
• extra bed: 15$/day
Prices are subject to 13% vat
Type : Studio/Loft
Neighbourhood : Old Patan, Ombahal
Volume : 42 m2
Accommodates : 2
Bedroom(s) : 1
Bathroom(s) : 1
Kitchen / Living room : Yes
Balcony : Yes (2)
Roof terrace : Yes, 280° with gazebo (shared)
• Earthquake resistant home
• Equipped Kitchen: fridge, 4 ring hobs, microwave,
crockery, pots and pan, water filter
• Attached bathroom with shower and WC
• 24h hot water
• Washing Machine
• Electricity backup for all-day power supply
• Free WIFI, optical fiber internet
• Access to roof terrace with a 280° view on Patan,
Kathmandu Valley and the Himalayas
• Hair dryer
• Shuttle Service from airport (1500 NPR day fare/ 2000
NPR night fare)
• Located in the heart of Patan historical
city center, behind Durbar Square.
• Right on the side of a Buddhist monastery
• Less than 50m away from Durbar Square
• 200 m away from the Golden Temple.
• 700 m away from Patan Doka (Patan’s
• 20 min walk away from U.N. House,
Sanepa area, Kupondole area
• 15 min ride to Thamel
• 20/25 min ride to the airport
• 10 min walk to Lagankhel and Patan Dohka
• Taxis available in Durbar Square and Patan
Dohka at all time of the day and night.
The Old Patan is a fantastic area to stay in as it is still very authentic and traditional. There are many hidden treasure to discover: hindu temples, Buddhist stupas, courtyard, secret paths, monasteries, local food spots…
The vibrant local life of the Newars (the original ethnic group of the Kathmandu Valley) guarantees you a very rich cultural experience!