Three rooms (one bedroom) spacious apartment located in heart of the historical city of Patan, right in the middle of all the amazing heritage sites (Swotha Square). View over a garden and two beautiful temples. Fully equipped apartment with all amenities.
The place is amazing to get culturally immersed in the old Patan and enjoy full comfort like at home (bedroom, study room with balcony, two modern bathrooms, ample working spaces, living/ kitchen, washing machine). Located on the beautiful Swotha Square, 50 meters away from Durbar Square.
Long term rate available for stay > 6 months
• extra bed: 15$/day
Prices are subject to 13% vat
Type : 3 rooms apartment (1 bedroom)
Neighbourhood : Old Patan Swotha Square
Volume : 80 m2
Accommodates : 2/ 3
Bedroom(s) : 1
Bathroom(s) : 2
Living room : Yes
Balcony : Yes
Working space: Yes
Washing machine: Yes
The space proposed is a spacious flat composed of a master bedroom with attached bathroom, a study room with small balcony and an equipped kitchen/ living room with bathroom. There is also a walk-in closet with washing machine.
• Earthquake-proof home
• Electricity and solar back-up for all-day power supply
• Modern Bathrooms / hot shower
• Free WIFI (optical Fiber)
• Free set of towels and linens changed every week
• Cleaning twice a week (short term)
• Washing machine
• kitchen/ living room
• View over Garden and temple
• Spacious living room/ kitchen
• Gas heater in winter (cylinder at tenant's cost for long term stay)
• Hair dryer
• Shuttle Service from airport (1500 NPR day fare/ 2000 NPR night fare)
NB: We have 2dogs in our property, Peter and Jimi.
They are both adorable but please do not book there if you don't like dogs as we don't want you to feel uncomfortable.
Also note that Jimi likes to growl when he sees Peter but that is mostly affectionate ;)
• Situated in the heart of Patan historical city center (Swotha Square - Narayan temple)
• 50 meters away from Durbar Square
• 600 m away from Patan Dhoka (Patan’s Gate)
• 20 min walk away from U.N. House, Sanepa area, Kupondole area
• 15/25 min ride to Thamel
• 15/25 min ride to the International airport
• 10 min walk to Lagankhel and Patan Dohka bus station
• Taxis available in Durbar Square and Patan Dohka at all time of the day and night.
The Old Patan is a fantastic area to stay in as it is still very authentic and traditional. There are many hidden treasure to discover : Hindu temples, Buddhist stupas, courtyard, secret paths, monasteries, local food spots…
The vibrant local life of the Newars (the original ethnic group of the Kathmandu Valley) guarantees you a very rich cultural experience.