Bright and quiet rooftop duplex located two minutes away from Patan Durbar Square. The unit is composed of a living room/kitchen, a private roof terrace and a separate bedroom/study space with AC.
Two balconies with great views.
Long term rate available for stay > 6 months
Prices are subject to 13% vat
Type : 2 rooms duplex – a kitchen/living room and a separate bedroom/study room. Private roof terrace!
Neighbourhood : Old Patan – Kulimha (next to Newa Chhen Guesthouse)
Volume : 70 m2
Accommodates : 2/3 – The living room can eventually be turned into a bedroom
Bedroom(s) : 1
Bathroom(s) : 2
Kitchen / Living room : Yes
Balcony : Yes (2)
Roof terrace : Yes (private)
Beautiful view over Kulimha Temple on one side and the peaceful Newa Chhen’s garden on the bedroom side. Amazing views of Patan and the Valley from the bedroom.
• Earthquake-proof home
• Equipped Kitchen: fridge, 3 ring hobs, crockery, pots and pans, toaster
• 2 Attached bathrooms with shower and WC
• 24h hot water
• Private Washing Machine
• Electricity backup for all-day power supply
• Set of towels and linens
• Cleaning twice/week included for short term stay
• Optical fiber Internet
• Hair dryer
• Shuttle Service from airport (1500 NPR day fare/ 2000 NPR night fare)
• Situated in the heart of Patan historical city center (Kulimha Tole)
• Two minutes walk away from Durbar Square and the Golden Temple
• 600 m away from Patan Doka (Patan’s gate)
• 20 min walk away from U.N. House, Sanepa area, Kupondole area
• 15 min ride to Thamel
• 20 min ride to the International airport
• 10 min walk to Lagankhel and Patan Dohka bus station
• Taxis available in Durbar Square and Patan Dohka at all time of the day and night.
The Old Patan is a fantastic area to stay in as it is still very authentic and traditional. There are many hidden treasure to discover: hindu temples, Buddhist stupas, courtyard, secret paths, monasteries, local food spots…
The vibrant local life of the Newars (the original ethnic group of the Kathmandu Valley) guarantees you a very rich cultural experience!