Bright and quiet rooftop duplex located two minutes away from Patan Durbar Square. The unit is composed of a living room/kitchen, a private roof terrace and a separate bedroom/study space with AC.
Two balconies with great views.
(excluding 13% VAT)
• 80$ / day
• 480$ / week
• 1440$ / for stay < 6 months
Type : 2 rooms duplex – a kitchen/living room and a separate bedroom/study room. Private roof terrace!
Neighbourhood : Old Patan – Kulimha (next to Newa Chhen Guesthouse)
Volume : 70 m2
Accommodates : 2/3 – The living room can eventually be turned into a bedroom
Bedroom(s) : 1
Bathroom(s) : 2
Kitchen / Living room : Yes
Balcony : Yes (2)
Roof terrace : Yes (private)
Beautiful view over Kulimha Temple on one side and the peaceful Newa Chhen’s garden on the bedroom side. Amazing views of Patan and the Valley from the bedroom.
• Equipped Kitchen: fridge, 3 ring hobs, crockery, pots and pans, toaster
• 2 Attached bathrooms with shower and WC
• 24h hot water
• Private Washing Machine
• Electricity backup for all-day power supply
• Set of towels and linens
• Cleaning twice/week included for short term stay
• Optical fiber Internet
• Situated in the heart of Patan historical city center (Kulimha Tole)
• Two minutes walk away from Durbar Square and the Golden Temple
• 600 m away from Patan Doka (Patan’s gate)
• 20 min walk away from U.N. House, Sanepa area, Kupondole area
• 15 min ride to Thamel
• 20 min ride to the International airport
There are two big public bus stations around (10 min walk away from us): Laghankel and Patan Dhoka.
From there you can go down to Kathmandu Ratna Park (the main bus station of KTM) and to many places and villages around.
Taxi can be found in Durbar Square and Patan Dhoka at all time of the day and night.
As a general fact, we discourage our guests to be brought back by taxi or car until our front door (beside the first day with luggages of course!). The old Patan is a very fragile area and cannot handle too much traffic and pollution.
Ask the taxi to drop you in Mangal Bazar or in Patan Dhoka and have a walk in all those beautiful small alleys and courtyards to reach our house, it is much healthier and enjoyable for all.