Studio loft with double bed, equipped kitchen, bathroom, washing machine and balcony located near Mahaboudha temple and Durbar Square. Wonderful roof terrace with outside kitchen and lounge space.
excluding 13% VAT
extra bed : 15$/night
40$ / day
720$ for stay < 6 months
2nd and 3d floor
810$ for stay < 6 months
Type : Studio/Loft
Neighbourhood : Old Patan – Sundhara
Volume : 35 m2
Accommodates : 2/3
Bedroom(s) : 1
Bathroom(s) : 1
Kitchen / Living room : Yes
Balcony : Yes
Roof terrace : Yes, 360° (shared)
• Equipped Kitchen: fridge, 4 ring hobs, microwave, crockery, pots and pan
• Attached bathroom with shower and WC
• 24h hot water
• Washing Machine
• Access to roof terrace with a 360° view on Patan, Kathmandu Valley and the Himalayas
• Electricity backup for all-day power supply
• Free WIFI, optical fiber
• Free set of towels and linens
• Located in the heart of Patan historical city center, behind Durbar Square.
• Very close to the beautiful Mahabuddha Temple
• Less than 150m away from Durbar Square
• 500 m away from the Golden Temple.
• 700 m away from Patan Doka (Patan’s gate)
• 20 min walk away from U.N. House, Sanepa area, Kupondole area
• 15 min ride to Thamel
• 20 min ride to the airport
Taxis can be found in Durbar Square and Patan Dhoka at all time of the day and night.
There are two big public bus stations around (10 min walk away from us): Lagankhel and Patan Dhoka.
From there you can very easily go down to Kathmandu Ratna Park (the main bus station of KTM) and to many places and villages around.