Charming independent single bedroom with attached bathroom, small desk area and direct attached roof terrace.
• 35$ / day
• 210$ / week
Type : Independent Room
Neighbourhood : Old Patan – Swotha Square
Volume : 12 m2
Accommodates : 1
Bedroom(s) : 1
Bathroom(s) : 1
Kitchen / Living room : Shared
Roof terrace : Yes
• Attached bathroom with shower and WC. Hot water from storage geyser
• Roof terrace directly out of the room
• Common kitchen/ living room to chill-out or cook your meals.
• Access to a washing machine.
• Electricity backup for all-day power supply.
• Optical fiber WIFI.
• Free set of towels and linens changed every week.
• Daily cleaning • Earthquake-proof home
• Located inside Yatachhen house, a beautiful conservation project of Newari architecture
• Situated in the heart of Patan historical city center (Swotha Square)
• Quietly nested inside a courtyard (no noise from the road!)
• Less than 100m away from Durbar Square and the Golden Temple
• 500m away from Patan Doka (Patan’s gate)
• 20 min walk away from Pulchowk, U.N. House, Sanepa area, Kupondole area
• 15 min ride to Thamel
• 20 min ride to the international airport
The Old Patan is a fantastic area to stay in as it is still very authentic and traditional. There are many hidden treasure to discover: hindu temples, Buddhist stupas, courtyard, secret paths, monasteries, local food spots…
The vibrant local life of the Newars (the original ethnic group of the Kathmandu Valley) guarantees you a very rich cultural experience!
“The attic room was magical- like a private roof top apartment above Patan. I wish I could have stayed longer. Across the street from Cafe Swotha for delicious brunch, cant beat the location. Sailesh coordinated everything for my stay and made me feel well taken care of. As a solo female traveler, I felt super safe and well taken care of if anything was needed.”
— Nickol, USA
A peaceful refuge
“One of the best airbnb experiences out of many airbnbs I’ve stayed at- really gorgeous space that was clearly thoughtfully designed with private sunny patio, and kept super clean (with backup electricity!). The house is in a perfect location just steps from Patan Durbar Square with a wonderful coffee shop downstairs – a peaceful refuge from the busy streets of Thamel. Highly recommend!”
— Kristen, USA