One bedroom spacious and bright apartment with double bed, equipped kitchen - living room, two bathrooms, full length windows and an amazing view over Dhumbahal Buddhist Stuppa. Windows on three sides!
Located on a quiet and authentic square nearby Patan Durbar Square. Nice common roof terrace with beautiful views and extra kitchen.
Type: 1 Bdr Apt Neighbourhood : Old Patan – Dhumbahal
Volume : 75 m2
Accommodates : 2/3
Bedroom(s) : 1
Bathroom(s) : 2
Kitchen / Living room : Yes
Roof terrace : Yes (commun)
• Equipped Kitchen: fridge, 4 ring hobs, oven, crockery, pots and pan
• Two bathrooms with shower and WC
• 24h hot water
• Electricity backup for all-day power supply
• WIFI, high speed optical fiber
• Set of towels and linens • Quality commun Washing Machine on the roof top - Iron
• Commun roof terrace with beautiful views and extra summer kitchen
The Old Patan is a fantastic area to stay in as it is still very authentic and traditional. There are many hidden treasure to discover: hindu temples, Buddhist stupas, courtyard, secret paths, monasteries, local food spots…
The vibrant local life of the Newars (the original ethnic group of the Kathmandu Valley) guarantees you a very rich cultural experience.
• Located in the heart of Patan historical city center in Dhumbahal Square
• Very close to Kumbeshwar temple
• 200 m away from Durbar Square
• 200 m away from the Golden Temple.
• 600 m away from Patan Dhoka (Patan’s gate)
• 20 min walk away from U.N. House, Sanepa area, Kupondole area
• 15/25 min ride to Thamel
• 15/ 20 min ride to the airport
excluding 13% VAT
extra bed : 15$
1080$ for stay < 6 months
Long term rate available for stay > 6 months