Loft with double bed, equipped kitchen, two bathrooms, living room and office space. Located near Mahaboudha temple and Patan Durbar Square. Wonderful common roof terrace with outside kitchen and lounge space.
excluding 13% VAT
extra bed : 15$
Type : Loft
Neighbourhood : Old Patan, Sundhara
Volume : 80 m2
Accommodates : 2/3
Bedroom(s) : 1
Bathroom(s) : 2
Kitchen / Living room : Yes
Balcony : No, but full length windows everywhere
Roof terrace : Yes, 360° (shared)
• Equipped Kitchen: fridge, 4 ring hobs, microwave, crockery, pots and pans
• Attached bathroom with shower and WC
• 24h hot water
• Washing Machine
• Access to roof terrace with a 360° view on Patan, Kathmandu Valley and the Himalayas
• Electricity backup for all-day power supply
• Set of towels and linens
• Free WIFI, optical fiber
The Old Patan is a fantastic area to stay in as it is still very authentic and traditional. There are many hidden treasure to discover: hindu temples, Buddhist stupas, courtyard, secret paths, monasteries, local food spots…
The vibrant local life of the Newars (the original ethnic group of the Kathmandu Valley) guarantees you a very rich cultural experience.
• Located in the heart of Patan historical city center, behind Durbar Square.
• Very close to the beautiful Mahaboudha Temple
• Less than 150m away from Durbar Square
• 500 m away from the Golden Temple.
• 700 m away from Patan Dhoka (Patan’s Gate)
• 20 min walk away from U.N. House, Sanepa area, Kupondole area
• 15 min ride to Thamel
• 20 min ride to the airport
Taxis can be found in Durbar Square and Patan Dhoka at all time of the day and night.
There are two big public bus stations around (10 min walk away from us): Lagankhel and Patan Dhoka.
From there you can very easily go down to Kathmandu Ratna Park (the main bus station of KTM) and to many places and villages around.