Independent garden house located in heart of the historical city of Patan, right in the middle of all the beautiful heritage sites (Swotha Square). Enjoy the luxury of a green garden and all comfort like at home.
The place is amazing to get culturally immersed in the old Patan and enjoy full comfort like at home (bedroom with balcony, modern bathroom, working space, independent living/ kitchen, direct access to the garden with outside sitting spaces. Located on the beautiful Swotha Square, 50 meters away from Durbar Square.
• 60 USD/day
• 360 USD/week
• 1080 USD/month
• Extra bed: 15 USD/day
Prices are subject to 13% vat
Type : Cottage
Neighbourhood : Old Patan Swotha Square
Volume : 25 m² +30 m²
Accommodates : 2 + 1
Bedroom(s) : 1 (queen bed)
Bathroom(s) : 1
Living room : Yes
Balcony : Yes
Working space: Yes
Washing machine: Yes
The space proposed is composed of a one storey garden house and an independent very spacious kitchen/living room.
On the ground floor of the garden house is the relaxing space/working space with sofa + modern bathroom;
On the first floor of the garden unit is the bedroom with balcony and view over the garden and Narayan temple.
When you step out from the unit you are directly into the garden with fish-pond and outside sitting space.
On the ground floor of the main house is the Kitchen/ Living room. It is fully reserved for your own use and also gives directly to the garden.
• Earthquake resistant home
• Electricity and solar back-up for all-day power supply
• Modern Bathroom / hot shower
• Free WIFI (optical Fibre)
• Free set of towels and linens changed every week
• Cleaning twice a week
• Washing machine
• kitchen/living room
• Garden with sitting space
• Spacious living room/kitchen open towards the garden
• Gas heater in winter (cylinder at tenant's cost for long
• Hair dryer
• Shuttle Service from airport (15 USD day fare/ 20 USD
NB : We have 2 dogs in our property, Peter and Jimi. They are both adorable but please do not book there if you don't like dogs as we don't want you to feel uncomfortable.
Also note that Jimi likes to growl when he sees Peter but that is mostly affectionate ;)
• Situated in the heart of Patan historical
city center (Swotha Square - Narayan
• 50 meters away from Durbar Square
• 600 m away from Patan Dhoka (Patan’s
• 20 min walk away from U.N. House,
Sanepa area, Kupondole area
• 15/25 min ride to Thamel
• 15/25 min ride to the International airport
• 10 min walk to Lagankhel and Patan Dohka
• Taxis available in Durbar Square and Patan
Dohka at all time of the day and night.
The Old Patan is a fantastic area to stay in as it is still very authentic and traditional. There are many hidden treasure to discover : hindu temples, Buddhist stupas, courtyard, secret paths, monasteries, local food spots…
The vibrant local life of the Newars (the original ethnic group of the Kathmandu Valley) guarantees you a very rich cultural experience.