Spacious and bright loft with two bedrooms (double beds), fully equipped kitchen, two bathrooms, outdoor terrace with wooden table and chairs.
55 inches TV/DVD set and incredibly comfy sofa.
Located in the Old Patan, (Patan Sundhara) near Mahaboudha Temple.
Beautiful common roof terrace with outdoor kitchen for gathering.
Long term rate available for stay > 6 months
Prices are subject to 13% vat
Type : 2 bedrooms loft
Neighbourhood : Old Patan Sundhara - Mahaboudha Temple
Volume : 130 m2
Accommodates : 4
Bedroom(s) : 2
Bathroom(s) : 2
Kitchen / Living room : Yes
Balcony : Yes
Terrace : Yes
• Earthquake resistant home
• Equipped Kitchen: fridge, 4 ring hobs, microwave,
crockery, pots & pans etc.
• 2 bathrooms with shower and WC
• 24h hot water
• Washing Machine
• Access to roof terrace with a 360° view on Patan,
Kathmandu Valley and the Himalayas
• Electricity backup for all-day power supply
• Optical fiber WIFI
• Gas heater provided (gas bottle at the tenant’s cost)
• Cleaning included twice/week. Extra session possible
• Specially designed guide-book of the area
• Air conditioning in bedroom
• Hair dryer
• Shuttle Service from airport (1500 NPR day fare/ 2000
NPR night fare)
• Located in the heart of Patan historical
city center, Patan Sundhara.
• Just nearby Mahaboudha Temple
• 400m away from Durbar Square
• 600 m away from the Golden Temple.
• 900 m away from Patan Doka (Patan’s
• 20 min walk away from U.N. House,
Sanepa area, Kupondole area
• 15/25 min ride to Thamel
• 15/20 min ride to the airport
• 10 min walk to Lagankhel and Patan Dohka
• Taxis available in Durbar Square and Patan
Dohka at all time of the day and night.
The Old Patan is a fantastic area to stay in as it is still very authentic and traditional. There are many hidden treasure to discover: hindu temples, Buddhist stupas, courtyard, secret paths, monasteries, local food spots…
The vibrant local life of the Newars (the original ethnic group of the Kathmandu Valley) guarantees you a very rich cultural experience!