Independent garden house located in heart of the historical city of Patan, right in the middle of all the beautiful heritage sites (Swotha Square). Enjoy the luxury of a green garden and all comfort like at home
The place is amazing to get culturally immersed in the old Patan and enjoy full comfort like at home (bedroom with balcony, modern bathroom, working space, independant living/ kitchen, direct access to the garden with outside sitting spaces. Located on the beautiful Swotha Square, 50 meters away from Durbar Square.
Excluding 13% VAT
Type : Cottage
Neighbourhood : Old Patan Swotha Square
Volume : 25 m2 +30 m2
Accommodates : 2/ 3
Bedroom(s) : 1
Bathroom(s) : 1
Living room : Yes
Balcony : Yes
Working space: Yes
Washing machine: Yes
• Electricity and solar back-up for all-day power supply
• Modern Bathroom / hot shower
• Free WIFI (optical Fiber)
• Free set of towels and linens changed every week
• Cleaning twice a week
• Washing machine
• kitchen/ living room
• Garden with sitting space
• Spacious living room/ kitchen open towards the garden
• Gas heater in winter (cylinder at tenant's cost for long term stay)
The accommodation is wonderfully located in a garden right on Swotha Square- a few meters away from Patan Durbar Square.
The space proposed is composed of a one storey garden house and an independent very spacious kitchen / living room.
On the ground floor of the garden house is the relaxing space/working space with sofa + modern bathroom; On the first floor of the garden unit is the bedroom with balcony and view over the garden and Narayan temple.
When you step out from the unit you are directly into the garden with fish-pond and outside sitting space. On the ground floor of the main house is the Kitchen/Living room. It is fully reserved for your own use and also gives directly to the garden
The Old Patan is a fantastic area to stay in as it is still very authentic and traditional. There are many hidden treasure to discover: hindu temples, Buddhist stupas, courtyard, secret paths, monasteries, local food spots…
The vibrant local life of the Newars (the original ethnic group of the Kathmandu Valley) guarantees you a very rich cultural experience.
• Situated in the heart of Patan historical city center (Swotha Square- Narayan temple)
• 50 meters away from Durbar Square
• 600 m away from Patan Dhoka (Patan’s Gate)
• 20 min walk away from U.N. House, Sanepa area, Kupondole area
• 15/25 min ride to Thamel
• 15/25 min ride to the International airport
There are two big public bus stations around (10 min walk away from us): Lagankhel and Patan Dhoka.
From there you can go down to Kathmandu Ratna Park (the main bus station of KTM) and to many places and villages around.
Taxis can be found in Durbar Square and Patan Dhoka at all time of the day and night.